Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Prompt From Nancy: What Happened to the Language of The North?

Hey good writers. I promised this online salon a long time ago, and I'm finally making it happen. Please feel free to dive in, add links, post some new work, post a favorite photo, add an inspiring video. Anything! (Although we're supposed to check a special box if it's adult content : ). And because I can't ask you to do what I can't do myself, here's a prompt from me. Mostly I've been writing comments on student papers and long middle of the night emails to administrators. (My college laid off 15 of 39 full time faculty end of October. It's horrible). But my friend Kim (WMWW 2010) came over and threw this prompt at me, and I took off like I was in the front room with a barrel stove roaring. I left my response at school, but will post it on Monday. In the meantime, what can you do with this prompt:

What Happened to the Language of the North?

No comments: