Saturday, November 26, 2011

Jen's 1st published article!

Howdy all!

I love this blog for all of us. 
How great is it that we get to keep us with each other's beautiful writing!
I, for one, am really excited to tell you all that my first published article came out
in November's issue of Pacific Fishing, a popular rag
for west coast commercial fisherman.
This fall I performed at Kenia Fisher Poets and was then
asked to cover the event.  Kind of tricky writing about an event
that I participated in without sounding like an ass. 
But I hope I pulled it off.
I've posted it on my blog.  I hope you enjoy!

I can't wait to read what everyone else has been up to!

I'm out.

Jen Pickett

3 comments:

vjsnitzler said...

Congrats Jen! Great work

Mama Nancy said...

yay to Jen, and thanks for posting!

Floortje said...

I really like your blog dear!
Keep going with the great work!

XO